How to Fix Bluetooth Headphones Delay Windows 11
The Windows 11 has been released to all of use for a few months, the new interface makes users feel that it is greater than before. However, we also heard of many problems with this new system.
One of the biggest issues is the Bluetooth audio delay in Windows 11, the delay gives users an upset experience when they are watching videos or listening to music. That’s why the question comes out: Are there any solutions to fix Bluetooth audio delay? The answer is yes, just follow us to figure it out.
Way 1: Remove and Re-add to Fix Bluetooth Headphones Delay Windows 11
In most situations, a remove and re-connect operation can solve the problem easily. Therefore, if you find your windows Bluetooth delay, you can this method first to check if it is the unstable connection that causes the issue.
- First, please go to the Settings app.
- Then, from the left sidebar, click on the Bluetooth & devices option.
- Now, it will display the paired devices. If there is no device you want to remove, just click on View more devices selection.
- Next, click on the three-dot icon on the right side of the device.
- Select Remove device to delete the device from your Windows 11.
- Now, you can go back to Bluetooth & devices to add a device again.
Way 2: Select Bluetooth Device Sound to Solve Bluetooth Audio Delay
Sometimes, your Windows 11 system may be set to use speaker by default, you need to change the settings by yourself.
- Go to your Settings app as the first solution.
- Then, go to System>Sound.
- Select the Headphone as the place you want to play sound.
- Finally, check if the issue still exists.
Way 3: Disable Audio Enhancements to Fix Bluetooth Headphones Delay Windows 11
The Audio enhancements feature is great for users to get better use of the computer sound. If the second way does not help with the lag issue, then you can check and disable the audio enhancement.
- The first two steps are the same as the last method. Go to Settings>System>Sound.
- From the Output option, click Headphone.
- Scroll down to find the Enhance audio and click on the Advanced option.
- Now, tap on the Enhancements tab and then check the ‘Disable all enhancements’ option.
- At last, click on Apply button to save the change and click OK to finish all the operations.
Way 4: Update Device Bluetooth Driver for Windows 11 Bluetooth Audio Delay
Another useful solution to solve the Bluetooth headphones delay Windows 11 is to update the device’s Bluetooth driver. As you may know, an update always solves lots of problems. Let’s learn how to do it with the steps below.
- From your Start Menu, enter Device Manager and you will find the best match is just what we need to use.
- Click on it to open the Device Manager.
- Now click the little arrow along the Bluetooth to expand all the selections.
- Select the device you want to update and then right-click on it.
- Next, select Update driver and then Search automatically for drivers to update them quickly.
- Once finished, restart your Windows 11 computer to check if the problem is solved.
Way 5: Run Bluetooth Troubleshooter to Fix Windows 11 Bluetooth Delay
If you don’t know what the problem is, there is also a suitable solution. In the Windows computer, there is a built-in Troubleshoot function. You can use it to check your Bluetooth issue and fix it.
- Go to the Settings interface first.
- Then select System.
- Scroll down to find the Troubleshoot option and click on it.
- Now, under this function, select another troubleshooter.
- Then, you will find the Bluetooth option.
- Click on the Run button, Windows will start to figure out the problem and give you some measures to help solve it.
Way 6: Use Another App to Check the Bluetooth Audio Delay Issue
If you are using a certain app or software that has the Windows Bluetooth audio delay. It may be not the Bluetooth issue, but the app/software itself. In this case, you just need to try to use another software to check if the problem is still occurring.
Tips: What You Should Pay Attention To Solving Windows Bluetooth Delay
Besides the solutions we have mentioned above, there are many tips you need to pay attention to which are important for users to solve the Bluetooth issue.
- Check if you have enabled Bluetooth when you want to use headphones to listen to the sound.
- Disable airplane mode to avoid the connection issue when using Bluetooth.
- Only connect one Bluetooth device as the multiple devices may be the reason why your Bluetooth audio delay in Windows 11.
- Check distance and interference. Generally, most Bluetooth devices work well within the range of 30 feet or 10 meters, please make sure your device is in the workable range.
- Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC. Go to Bluetooth & devices>Devices>More Bluetooth Settings>Allow Bluetooth devices to find this PC to make sure there is no problem.
That’s all about how to fix Bluetooth headphones delay windows 11. We hope this article can help you resolve the audio lagging issue. If you have any suggestions or questions, please feel free to leave a comment below.