Find Out Call History of Any Number: Ways You Must Know
Getting information about the calls made by any phone number can be a very useful tool for an investigator or private user who wants to know who called somebody else or if someone else has been contacting them. This can help find out whether someone is lying or not. You can also use this information to find out who has been contacting other people without your knowledge.
If you have been looking for a way to get the call history of any number for free, then this article is for you. I have compiled a list of some methods that can help you get the information.
Is It Possible to Get Call Logs of Any Number
You can get the call history of any number for free, but it’s not as easy as you might think. It requires a little bit of technical know-how, but the process is simple enough that anyone can do it.
However, if you wish to monitor the call history of another person, you will probably need to make use of certain third-party call tracking applications. Before you decide to put any of these strategies into action, there are a few things you need to keep in mind, since each of the strategies will come with its own set of benefits and drawbacks.
It is possible to get the call history of any number. You can get the call history of any number in two ways:
- The first way is to use a phone tracking app that offers this feature on its free version.
- The second way is through a network service provider that offers this feature on their apps usually.
How to Get Call History of Any Number with Intermedia
In the HostPilot® Control Panel of your Intermedia Cloud PBX account, you can see the call logs for any number associated with your account.
These steps are involved:
- You can see the call history for a specific number by going to Services. Then click on the SIP-T option.
- Choose Numbers & Extensions, then locate that number and click on it.
- Click the Call History option that is located under the Settings tab.
- You can view the call log for each month. You may choose to view it in a browser or download it in a CSV file. Both options are available to you.
Note that the call log will only be displayed for direct calls made to the DID that you have specified. You will want to check the call history for that particular number whenever an incoming call is routed through the Auto Attendant or an Addon/Virtual number.
You may like: how to hide purchased history on iPhone>>
How to Get Call Details of Jio Number
The MyJio app has a handy area called My use where you can quickly see the most recent calls made to your Jio number. In this section, you’ll see the most recent consumption of data, calls, SMS, and Wi-Fi.
Here are the procedures to find out your latest Jio call log:
- Select “Menu” from three horizontal bars in the upper left corner of the MyJio mobile app.
- then select the “My Usage” option from the drop-down menu.
- Select the Calls Tab on your Jio Number to get a list of the most recent calls you’ve made.
How to Look Up the Last 30 Days’ Worth of Jio Call History
The My statement area of the MyJio app allows you to see a detailed record of all Jio calls made and received in the past 30 days or a certain period.
- Right-click on the Menu bar in MyJio’s upper right corner and select “Menu”
- Then click on the My statement tab on the toolbar to proceed.
- You can now select from two dates in the drop-down menus. Just choose the dates you wish to include in the statement. Select the start date from the first drop-down menu, and the end date from the second one.
- As a next step, you can choose from three different options: View statement, Email statement, and download statement.
- Click the view and then the submit button.
- Now, you need to click the Usage Charges tab, then select the Voice.
- Then tap on click here, and you can see the Jio call history.
How to Check Airtel Call History
Follow these steps to obtain your airtel call history:
- To begin, go to the Play Store and download the Official Airtel Call History app.
- Now you may sign up for a new account using your email address.
- After you have made your account, enter your mobile phone number.
- Simply select the Get Call History option from the drop-down menu.
- You will now have access to your call history for the past 12 months.
How to Get Vodafone Call History and Detail
The Vodafone app is one of the ways that you may check the call history for your prepaid number associated with Vodafone.
- Launch the Vodafone app using your prepaid number
- Navigate to the Usage area
- Pick the Deduction option from the menu that appears.
- You’ll find the opportunity to view your call history here.
FAQs About Call History of Any Number
1. How can I track phone calls from another phone
If you believe that someone you know is cheating or a young one at your home is at risk of meeting a predator, consider monitoring their phone conversations without their knowledge. You have two options for doing this task: first, you may make use of free monitoring software; second, you can install a parental control app on your mobile device.
2. Can I track a cell phone with just a number
There are only two acceptable ways to do this task, and they are as follows:
- It is possible to check any phone number in a certain location by using an online lookup tool.
- With a phone spy app, you can track the phone and its number.
3. What is the best free app to catch a cheater
mSpy is a monitoring application that enables you to simply keep tabs on your partner’s activities when they are away from home. It makes it possible for you to read all of their communications without any additional effort on your part. You will be able to check the GPS position of your partner’s smartphone with the assistance of this program to spy on a partner’s phone.
There are many other ways to get the call history of any number for free, but it may take some time and effort. However, these steps will help you save time and money. You can also use third-party apps or websites to get the call history of any number for free.