How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram 2022 from iPhone/Android/PC
Instagram is a popular social platform for both iOS and Android users. You can share your daily life here, follow different favourites and find the trend for fashion, travel, food and anything you like. As you have liked many posts, you may want to know how to see posts you’ve liked on Instagram 2022.
Why do people still ask this question in 2022? This is because Instagram has updated its features and makes users feel that the liked post has been removed. Of course it hasn’t! Let’s follow us to learn where is posts you’ve liked on Instagram 2022.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram 2022 iPhone/Android
The steps for iPhone and Android users to find posts you’ve liked Instagram 2022 are just the same. Thus, we talk about them in the same section.
- At first, you need to open your Instagram App, then Go to tap on your Profile.
- Now from the top-right corner, tap the menu icon which looks like a hamburger.
- From the pop-up window, select “Your activity”.
- On the next screen, select “Interactions”.
- You will find three options: Comments, Likes, and Story replies.
- Choose the Likes, and you will find all your liked posts, videos and reels.
Note: Instagram only store the 300 most recent posts you have liked, you may be not able to find some old posts you have liked.
How to See Posts You Liked on Instagram 2022 from PC
Although Instagram claims that the feature to see liked posts is not available on computers, we still found a solution to see Instagram posts you’ve liked 2022. Follow the steps below to start:
- Search Layoutify from Google Chrome or go to this address.
- Tap on Add to Chrome to install the extension to Chrome.
- You need to wait for a few seconds, and Chrome will prompt you once finished installing it.
- Now, go to instagram.com to log into your account.
- You will find a three dots option in the top-right corner, click on it.
- At last, hit the Likes, it will display the most recent 300 liked posts for you to check.
How to See Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram Before 2022
If you own an old mobile phone and haven’t updated Instagram for a long time, the new way to find the posts you’ve liked on Instagram 2022 is unsuitable. However, don’t worry, we also list how to find likes on the Instagram version before 2022; let’s check it.
- Launch your Instagram and tap on your profile.
- Click on the hamburger icon to find Settings.
- Now, tap the Account option.
- You will find the Post you’ve liked right here!
Now, you can check all the pictures and videos you have recently liked.
How to Delete Posts You’ve Liked Instagram 2022
As mentioned before, Instagram only saves the 300 recent liked posts. If you want to keep some important liked photos or videos, you may need to remove the ones you do not like anymore. The way to achieve this is also easy.
- Firstly, go to the list of the posts you have liked.
- Long press on anyone you want to unlike until you see all the posts become optional
- Now, you can tap on the one you want to remove from liked posts.
- Click on the Unlike feature and confirm the operation to delete them.
Extra Question: Can I See Other Instagram Users’ Liked Posts
In the past, you could use the Following function to see the likes or reviews of the person you follow on Instagram. However, Instagram has removed this feature for a few years to protect users’ privacy.
If you still want to know the activities of the one you followed, there is a not-so-smart way. For instance, if you want to know if a person has liked a video, you can tap on the video and look for if there is the person’s name that shows up among all the people who liked the video.
After learning the whole article, we hope you have gotten the answers about how to view liked posts on Instagram 2022. If you want to know other techs and tips, please don’t hesitate to contact us!