Have you ever downloaded music and wondered if there was a way to keep the track playing even when you were on social media sites like Facebook?
What if you could listen to all of your favorite tunes in the background while concurrently browsing around Facebook?
The loudness of your phone will be affected by any app that employs sound. This is only to prevent the sound of two independent apps from mixing.
After opening Facebook, you will notice a change in the level of the music you are listening to in the background since it requires sound and microphone management.
However, you shouldn’t be concerned because Apple did not ignore such uncomplicated but frustrating requirements. Our step-by-step instructions will show you exactly what to do to fix the issue when your Apple Music suddenly stops playing when you want to access Facebook.
Why Does My Apple Music Stop When I Open Facebook? Fix Now
The music stops when you open Facebook is a common problem for many iPhone users. This article will show you how to make sure that your music will not stop when you open Facebook on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
1. Disable Facebook’s Camera Access
The majority of the time, users can eliminate the problem by limiting Facebook access to their cameras. After doing so, they no longer question why their Apple music stops playing when they open Facebook.
The majority of the time, users can eliminate the problem by limiting Facebook access to their cameras. After doing so, they no longer question why their Apple music stops playing when they open Facebook. Here’s how you can do it:
- Navigate to the Settings application on your iPhone.
- Navigate to Settings and choose Privacy, then select Access Photos and Camera.
- Navigate to Facebook and turn the toggle off.
- After launching the app, open Facebook Settings. Choose Some Photos. The button labeled “Turn Off” will be shown if permission has been successfully obtained.
2. Disable In-App Sound in Fb Settings
Even while the video on Facebook could be interesting to watch, you might find that listening to the music without interruption is more satisfying.
This means that you may play music from Apple Music while viewing videos on Facebook. Check out the obvious way to solve the problem.
- As soon as Facebook is launched, select “Facebook settings” from the menu on the left.
- After that, pick “Account settings” from the menu.
- After that, select the “Sounds” tab.
- From the menu, pick “In-App sound” to activate the feature.
- To signal that all of the necessary modifications have been performed, ensure that the toggle is in the “off” position by turning it all the way around. Now attempt to use Facebook while listening to Apple Music simultaneously.
3. Disable Auto-Play Videos on Facebook
If you are unable to play Apple music while visiting Facebook on your iOS device because you are using an application for Facebook, you may disable the auto-play videos by following the steps outlined below.
- To access the menu, click the button located at the bottom of your screen.
- When you reach that screen, tap “Settings & Privacy,” and then tap “Settings” again.
- Once you have located “Media and Contacts” by scrolling down, select “Videos and Photos” from the menu.
- Finally, after locating “Auto-play,” you may turn it off.
4. Uncheck In-App Sound on Facebook
The first thing you should do after opening Facebook is navigate to the “settings” section of the website. It’s over when you see three dots at the bottom of the screen.
- The second step is to choose “Account settings.”
- The next step is to select “Sounds” from the menu.
- In the fourth step, you will turn on the ‘In-App sound’ by clicking on the option.
- If you see a disappearing tick, it means that all essential alterations have been made.
- Finally, play some Apple Music on Facebook while you’re on it.
5. Update or Reinstall Facebook
You need to update the app if clicking on Facebook continues to pause the music that you have playing on your device. Installing the most recent update will get rid of the bug, which is the recommended course of action to take because bugs are the most prevalent source of issues inside an application.
Visit the App Store, tap on the Updates tab, and then click the Update button located next to the app you want to update. After you have completed this step, you will need to return to the application to see if closing it will pause the music.
Or you can uninstall the app and then reinstall it in the app store.
Guess you like: how to fix Face ID not working move iPhone lower>>
Common Tips on How to Fix Apple Music Stops Playing When I Open Facebook
There are several reasons why does my Apple Music stop when I open Facebook, but most of them are related to the app itself. Here are some tips that have worked for other users:
1. Restart iPhone If Apple Music Stops When I Open Facebook
If you’re having problems with your phone or tablet after installing an update, these devices may need to be restarted. Restarting your device can also help you get rid of other issues such as battery life problems and Wi-Fi connectivity issues.
- Press and hold the volume’s bottom key until the power-off slider appears.
- To turn off your iPhone, drag the slide to the left, then wait a few seconds before turning it back on.
2. Close Down All Background Apps
There are situations when the sluggishness of the system is the only source of the issue. If you discover that the volume on your Apple Music device is decreasing or stopping entirely, here is a step that you might find useful to take:
- While you have the home button depressed, wait for each of your tabs or programs to display on its own.
- Swipe up on any program, including Facebook, to force it to shut down or relocate it to the background where it can no longer be used.
It’s time to reload Facebook so you can play Apple Music immediately.
This article addresses a daunting task that Apple customers encounter while attempting to listen to their preferred songs via Apple Music. We have compiled a few tried-and-true solutions to address the problem where Apple music is interrupted whenever Facebook is opened.
I hope that it will help when you have the issue of why does my Apple Music stop when I open Facebook.