As a Hisense TV user, sometimes you may need to cast your mobile or tablet to the TV to watch videos or play games; what to do? In this article, we will tell you what Anyview cast is and how to efficiently use Anyview cast iPhone, Android, and laptops to Hisense TV.
What is Anyview Cast?
Anyview cast is one of the built-in features of Hisense TV and Hisense Smart TV. It is an advanced technology that helps mirror your iPhone/iPad, Android phone/tablet, and laptop to your Hisense Smart TV with WiFi connections.
With this feature, you can easily share media files like pictures, videos, TV shows, games, and many others between your device and Hisense TVs.
Is Anyview Cast Free?
Yes, unlike mirroring apps, Anyview cast is a feature that comes with your Hisense TV; you do not need to pay for it.
Besides, Anyview cast only requires a WiFi connection, which means you only need to connect your device and the Hisense Smart TV to the same WiFi connection, whether there is a network or not.
How to Use Anyview Cast iPhone to Hisense Smart TV
Before learning the usage of Anyview cast iPhone, you must know that you cannot directly mirror iPhone to Hisense Smart TV as it does not support AirPlay. That is to say, you need to download and use a third-party mirroring tool to help cast your iPhone. Below are the some of the recommendations:
- Anyview Cast (it is not the official software)
- Google Chromecast
- Apowersoft Apowermirror
- HisenseShare(the official Hisense app but has stopped updating for a long time)
Here, we will describe how to mirror iPhone to Hisense TV with the Anyview cast app.
- Open your Hisense Smart TV, find and select Anyview Cast.
- Please wait for it to enable, check your TV name and remember it.
- Now, open your iPhone and connect it to the same WiFi connection with your Hisense TV.
- Launch the Anyview Cast app on your iPhone, and it will display the TV you can connect to, and select your Hisense Smart TV to click.
- Now, tap on Screen Mirroring and then the Start Mirroring option.
- At last, you need to wait for it to display your iPhone screen on Hisense TV.
Once finished Anyview cast Hisense iPhone, you can view your iPhone screen on Hisense Smart TV and get more fantasy experience.
How to Mirror Android device to Hisense TV with Anyview Cast
Anyview cast is just like the screen mirror function of Hisense TV. In addition to Anyview cast to iPhone, you can also use it to cast Android devices to a Hisense Smart TV.
- Launch your Hisense TV first and then go to Settings > Network Settings.
- Now, connect it to a WiFi network.
- Next, turn on the Anyview Cast or Anyview Stream in different modes.
- Open your Android device and connect it to the same WiFi network with your Hisense TV.
- Make sure you have installed a Google Home app, open it and click on the Hamburger menu.
- From the menu list, find the Cast screen/audio option and tap on it.
- Now, you will find a list of devices that you can mirror.
- Select the Hisense TV and start to cast your Android to it.
How to Mirror Windows PC to Hisense TV
It is also easy to cast Windows PC to Hisense TV; you can learn it with the steps below:
- At first, open your Windows PC, and then press “Windows + P.”
- This operation will open the projection action bar; you can find several options: PC screen only, Duplicate, Extend, and Second screen only.
- As we need to cast the Windows PC to a Hisense TV, you must choose the Duplicate option or the Second screen only option.
- You will find a text message from the bottom of this interface: “connect to a wireless display.”
- Tap on it, and it will display a list of devices supporting mirror Windows PCs.
- Check the devices and select the Hisense TV you need to cast.
- Now, your Windows PC will be mirrored to the Hisense TV soon, and you can play Windows games or show your presentations on the larger TV screen.
Now that you have learned how to Anyview cast iPhone, Android, and Windows laptops to Hisense TV, you can feel free to enjoy your TV and have a good day!